PLAY LIST

8/28/09

ART SIGNALS INTEGRITY AMISH KAPOOR SCULPTURE


I FELL IN LOVE WITH...



I have a personal clip art gallery that I covet and I am sharing my expertise in choice with this offering today...

All I can say about this wonderful public art sculpture is...I WANT ONE IN NYC! Our skyscrapers deserve it... Our locals deserve it... Our commuters deserve it...Our tourists deserve it. They do...I DO!

Perhaps we could have a few, a bit smaller, placed on the Park Avenue Islands instead of the tulips for our Spring Lift-Up. NYC needs more Public Art. If I had my wish ... I personally, would want it downtown as the memorial for 911...If we could have this sculpture, where would you imagine it ?

2 comments:

Art said...

Gorgeous...maybe instead of the fountain at Columbus circle...it could reflect the park and the tall midtown building

Jeane Myers said...

hello artchick - just wanted to stop by and say hello and thank you for coming by my blog :) looks like much happening here...